Using the Shirt Designer...
- Under the “EDIT PRODUCT” Heading, first select the desired product option through the “Change Product” Button
- Next, select the color you’d like your shirts to be. Consider the color of ink and how it will contrast with your logo. Sometimes parts of a logo should be changed to accommodate the shirt color.
- From here, you can use the buttons beneath the “EDIT DESIGN” Heading to create a design from scratch; upload your logo, or use “Add Text” for written designs.
- Once you’re happy with the way the shirt looks – be sure to save it!
- Now it’s easy! You can process the order and know it won’t be long until shirts are in your hands.
If you have any questions regarding an order, or would like a rush order, be sure to reach out to our team!
CUSTOM SHIRT DESIGNER FAQ:
Do you deliver to my location?
Absolutely! OCC helps business all over Canada with our great prints and prices – from BC to Newfoundland and everywhere in between.
How many shirts can I order?
We have a minimum of 24 shirts with the same artwork. They can be different sizes and colors as long as the art is the same.
I’m not finding the product I want, do you carry other brands/styles?
If you’re looking for something specific we have accounts with major suppliers. If you reach out to us by email we’ll try to track down exactly what you want.
The artwork for my shirts isn’t uploading well! Help!
The designer likes .PNG files in high resolution when possible. If you’re still having trouble don’t hesitate to contact us!