Ordering Custom Shirts in Kingston
What You Should Know
Kingston is a historically rich city, with many interesting places and people. Home to Queens University, St Lawrence College and the Royal Military College, it’s got a lot of character and a diverse group of residents.
Kingston isn’t necessarily the fast paced cultural hot-spot of Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver, but the youth here certainly gives some opportunity for fashion oriented projects, and brands.
The weather is regulated by Lake Ontario, which gives it a full 4 seasons. It’s not suprising to see winter wear like jackets and hoodies tagged onto an order to keep people comfortable in all seasons.
-Major Schools in the Area
-Many Large public sector employers, however there are some service & supporting businesses also
-Weather that needs 4 season clothing options
-Spring & Summer: T-shirts, Tank-tops, Light Hoodies, Long-sleeves, Long Sleeve T-shirts, Regular Hats/Caps
-Fall & Winter: Hoodies, Sweaters, Long-sleeve T-shirts, Work-wear, Light & Heavy Jackets, Toques
The Bottom Line
Keep your staff, event attendees and customers happy! Whatever you clothing needs there’s certainly plenty of options. Keep the branding and artwork on your custom clothing order professional and you can’t go wrong.
UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK & ORDER NOW!
Our printed shirt design studio makes it fast and simple to order your custom shirts.
Just select your product / colours and get your estimate.
Easy as can be and hassle free!
Placing an order doesn't need to be stressful!
Online business being what it is, we know that as a smart customer you need to check us out.
We’re always looking for ways to build trust with new potential customers who are looking to place their first order.
It’s possible you’re local to us and have seen our team in person, but since we service all of Canada there’s a chance we won’t have the opportunity to meet you… but we still want to show that we are experts who process orders securely and efficiently.
Here's how we build trust at the Ottawa Custom Clothing team:
- We’ve got a photo of our actual shop with our company banner and a cute dog. (Hey we actually exist!)
- When we take photo’s of shirt orders we throw an Ottawa Custom Clothing card on them so you know our shop actually handled and printed the order.
- We have a whole wack of positive reviews from customers on different review websites (in fact most of our business is from local referrals).
- We are shared and liked by companies and non-profits who’ve used us in the past on facebook.
- We do our best to talk the talk. We write out ordering guides on the website and other useful information to help you place a good order.
- And – best of all – you can hop on the phone and chat with us. Nothing beats hearing from a real person 🙂
More than anything we are shirt printers and embroiderers focused on our craft.
We want to use our skill and knowledge to help as many Canadians as possible receive cool custom shirts, uniforms, sportswear and whatever other apparel they might be looking for. We are excited and passionate to be a guiding force in how our country looks and what clothing they wear.
At the end of the day the first order is the hardest to give the go-ahead on for customers, once we get through that then we can grow together!
If there’s any questions you have about placing an order we’d be happy to help!