Ordering Apparel in Ottawa
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Whether you’re ordering sweaters, hoodies, or just plain T-shirts, Ottawa is a market that needs custom clothing of all kinds, all year round. Our infamous Ottawa weather means that businesses and events need to be prepared! As a government town and festival capital of Canada, many organizations are ordering economy shirts for give-away’s at their events while others are looking for premium fashion oriented apparel for resale or as uniforms for their business.
MAIN CONSIDERATIONS FOR OTTAWA:
- Festival Capital of Canada
- Ever Changing Climate
- High Portion of Service Businesses
Other considerations for ordering custom shirts in Ottawa would be ensuring a full range of product (This means T-shirts, tank-tops and dry-fit shirts for the summer – as well as hoodies, sweaters and jackets for the winter), and keeping an eye on high-value economy product options such as our basic T-shirt (the Gildan 5000 – 100% cotton unisex T-shirt) when working on events or projects where every penny counts – like give-away’s or events which are common here.
PRIMARY SEASONAL OPTIONS:
- Spring/Summer: T-shirts, Tank-tops, Light Hoodies + Long-sleeves, Regular Hats/Caps
- Fall/Winter: Hoodies, Sweaters, Light / Heavy Jackets, Tuques
Because of the varied climate, you can’t really go wrong ordering different types of products, any time of year. Cotton shirts, polyester apparel and even fleece clothing (like hoodies + sweaters) are great options for a printed apparel purchase because they will all see use in a season. Remember that layering is a good idea in the spring and fall when the days start and end cool with a peak period in-between.
Depending on the project, a variety of product can be more practical than an entire run of one shirt style because your branding will get more exposure. To help with this, minimum orders are based on the number of prints, so volume discounts will still apply when ordering different product types as long as your artwork stays the same.
BOTTOM LINE ON ORDERING CUSTOM PRINTED SHIRTS IN OTTAWA:
Keep your staff, event attendees and customers happy with a range of product, and don’t over-spend on quality when events are your focus!
UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK & ORDER NOW!
Our printed shirt design studio makes it fast and simple to order your custom shirts.
Just select your product / colours and get your estimate.
Easy as can be and hassle free!
Placing an order doesn't need to be stressful!
Online business being what it is, we know that as a smart customer you need to check us out.
We’re always looking for ways to build trust with new potential customers who are looking to place their first order.
It’s possible you’re local to us and have seen our team in person, but since we service all of Canada there’s a chance we won’t have the opportunity to meet you… but we still want to show that we are experts who process orders securely and efficiently.
Here's how we build trust at the Ottawa Custom Clothing team:
- We’ve got a photo of our actual shop with our company banner and a cute dog. (Hey we actually exist!)
- When we take photo’s of shirt orders we throw an Ottawa Custom Clothing card on them so you know our shop actually handled and printed the order.
- We have a whole wack of positive reviews from customers on different review websites (in fact most of our business is from local referrals).
- We are shared and liked by companies and non-profits who’ve used us in the past on facebook.
- We do our best to talk the talk. We write out ordering guides on the website and other useful information to help you place a good order.
- And – best of all – you can hop on the phone and chat with us. Nothing beats hearing from a real person 🙂
More than anything we are shirt printers and embroiderers focused on our craft.
We want to use our skill and knowledge to help as many Canadians as possible receive cool custom shirts, uniforms, sportswear and whatever other apparel they might be looking for. We are excited and passionate to be a guiding force in how our country looks and what clothing they wear.
At the end of the day the first order is the hardest to give the go-ahead on for customers, once we get through that then we can grow together!
If there’s any questions you have about placing an order we’d be happy to help!