Need Help? Contact Us!
Reach us by Email:
Reach us by Phone:
Or Engage with us on Social Media!
Placing an order doesn't need to be stressful!
Online business being what it is, we know that as a smart customer you need to check us out.
We’re always looking for ways to build trust with new potential customers who are looking to place their first order.
It’s possible you’re local to us and have seen our team in person, but since we service all of Canada there’s a chance we won’t have the opportunity to meet you… but we still want to show that we are experts who process orders securely and efficiently.
Here's how we build trust at the Ottawa Custom Clothing team:
- We’ve got a photo of our actual shop with our company banner and a cute dog above. (Hey we actually exist!)
- When we take photo’s of shirt orders we throw an Ottawa Custom Clothing card on them so you know our shop actually handled and printed the order.
- We have a whole wack of positive reviews from customers on different review websites (in fact most of our business is from local referrals).
- We are shared and liked by companies and non-profits who’ve used us in the past on facebook.
- We do our best to talk the talk. We write out ordering guides on the website and other useful information to help you place a good order.
- And – best of all – you can hop on the phone and chat with us. Nothing beats hearing from a real person 🙂
More than anything we are shirt printers and embroiderers focused on our craft.
We want to use our skill and knowledge to help as many Canadians as possible receive cool custom shirts, uniforms, sportswear and whatever other apparel they might be looking for. We are excited and passionate to be a guiding force in how our country looks and what clothing they wear.
At the end of the day the first order is the hardest to give the go-ahead on for customers, once we get through that then we can grow together!
If there’s any questions you have about placing an order we’d be happy to help!
It might be obvious, but the way we achieve our “direct from the manufacturer pricing” is literally because we are the manufacturer.
Instead of a set hours, sales people and racks of samples, we’ve opted for a low overhead shop that allows us to service apparel resellers, brokers, all of Canada and of course, our home town – Ottawa, Canada.
Operating without a sales floor increases the quality of the finished product and print because our attention and budget is a lot more focused on quality inks and prints than other printing companies might be.
Our philosophy is more about completing quality jobs than “closing deals”.
We operate as a manufacturer more than a “clothing dealership” because we feel it increases the value you receive for each dollar you spend with us, but there are a few considerations:
- If you’d like to sample a product we’ll need to coordinate with you and order in to our shop, or direct to you.
- If you’d like to see our shop, you’re very much welcome but you will need to set-up an appointment with our team. If it’s to see our operations we can generally see you same day, if it’s to view samples we’ll want to coordinate that a few days ahead. We want to make sure blank sample products you’re interested in have been delivered to us and are ready for you to feel and see before you visit.
- We ship out 95% of orders by courier, and generally offer free shipping. Courier is next day to Ottawa addresses (from order completion, not order processing) so if we have an extremely tight deadline we may want to work-out a pick-up with you.
- Our manufacturing takes place near Ottawa (15 minutes from Byward market) and we offer discount wholesale Custom T-Shirts all over Canada.
Everything we’re doing here at Ottawa Custom Clothing is to successfully service the wholesale T-shirt and apparel customer to the best of our ability. Whether you’re near the Rideau Center, St Laurent mall, Bank St, in the Byward Market or anywhere in Canada we do our best to make orders easy.
Are there potential clients this makes us a bad fit for? absolutely!
Even though we are always working toward being the best solution to the most amount of people, we cannot do it at the expense of our wholesale clients quality or favourable margins.
Some reasons we may not be a good fit for you could be:
- You would like to come in and print a shirt today or for next day delivery.
- You want to browse an extensive assortment of products in person.
- You are not local to us in Ottawa and while speaking over the phone, communicating by email and reading our website has been great, you feel the need to physically go to a store to place an order.
All of these are totally valid points of view but we are not equipped to be a good fit if they are your needs.
If we do seem like a home run for your project we’d love to help. Please remember to reach out if we seem like a good fit!