Ordering Custom Apparel in Montreal
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Whether you’re looking for sweaters, tank-tops, or just regular T-shirts, Montreal is a proud Quebec city that loves to wear it’s colors. Montreal is a big city with a diverse population, a lot of tourism and historic areas, and it is a clothing / fashion destination in Canada. With a mind for quality and high standards, many organizations are ordering medium to high quality shirts for uniform, retail fashion oriented projects.
MAIN CONSIDERATIONS FOR MONTREAL:
- Tourist Destination
- Multi-Language Prints in French and English
- High Standards from locals in regards to fashion / apparel
- 4 seasons means a diverse range of clothing is ideal
It’s important to realize that Montreal has a large portion of both english and french speaking Canadians and tourists, which means T-shirts, tank-tops, hoodies, sweaters and jackets can either broaden or narrow an audience depending on the chosen language / languages. Montreal has the full 4 seasons so ordering a variety of clothing for all weather is a good idea to keep employees in uniform, or fans / customers with options. Typically orders from Montreal step past our discount basic T-shirt (the Gildan 5000 – 100% cotton unisex T-shirt) and opt for the Gildan 64000 or Anvil 980, both of which are ring-spun cotton and receive screen printing and decoration well.
PRIMARY SEASONAL OPTIONS:
- Spring/Summer: T-shirts, Tank-tops, Light Hoodies + Long-sleeves, Regular Hats/Caps
- Fall/Winter: Hoodies, Sweaters, Light / Heavy Jackets, Tuques
Montreal is a proud city and loves color, fun and anything that supports the city. Cotton shirts, polyester apparel and even fleece clothing (like hoodies + sweaters) are great options for a printed apparel purchase because they will all see use in a season. You don’t need to be afraid of bright colors in Montreal, and as a cultural hot-spot many trends are started here so it can be a great place to start a lifestyle brand.
As with most Canadian cities, providing a range of product you and your staff / customers can layer with a great idea. In order to make this easier, minimum orders are based on the number of prints, so volume discounts will still apply when ordering different product types as long as your artwork stays the same.
BOTTOM LINE ON ORDERING CUSTOM PRINTED SHIRTS IN MONTREAL:
If you want your shirts worn, don’t cut corners on quality here as locals have high-standards. Keep in mind the 4 seasons and don’t be afraid of bright colours and bold statements!
UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK & ORDER NOW!
Our printed shirt design studio makes it fast and simple to order your custom shirts.
Just select your product / colours and get your estimate.
Easy as can be and hassle free!
Placing an order doesn't need to be stressful!
Online business being what it is, we know that as a smart customer you need to check us out.
We’re always looking for ways to build trust with new potential customers who are looking to place their first order.
It’s possible you’re local to us and have seen our team in person, but since we service all of Canada there’s a chance we won’t have the opportunity to meet you… but we still want to show that we are experts who process orders securely and efficiently.
Here's how we build trust at the Ottawa Custom Clothing team:
- We’ve got a photo of our actual shop with our company banner and a cute dog. (Hey we actually exist!)
- When we take photo’s of shirt orders we throw an Ottawa Custom Clothing card on them so you know our shop actually handled and printed the order.
- We have a whole wack of positive reviews from customers on different review websites (in fact most of our business is from local referrals).
- We are shared and liked by companies and non-profits who’ve used us in the past on facebook.
- We do our best to talk the talk. We write out ordering guides on the website and other useful information to help you place a good order.
- And – best of all – you can hop on the phone and chat with us. Nothing beats hearing from a real person 🙂
More than anything we are shirt printers and embroiderers focused on our craft.
We want to use our skill and knowledge to help as many Canadians as possible receive cool custom shirts, uniforms, sportswear and whatever other apparel they might be looking for. We are excited and passionate to be a guiding force in how our country looks and what clothing they wear.
At the end of the day the first order is the hardest to give the go-ahead on for customers, once we get through that then we can grow together!
If there’s any questions you have about placing an order we’d be happy to help!