Ordering Custom Apparel in Toronto
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Torontonians love their city and aren’t afraid to show it when it comes to custom t-shirts and apparel. Such a diverse city has unique needs when it comes to customizing their clothing and showing their pride.
Whether it’s the Maple Leafs, the Raptors or the Blue Jays, you’re bound to see people showing their hearts on their sleeves (literally!) for Toronto.
- Host to many large festivals & events
- Lively music & arts scene
- High concentration of service businesses
There are lots of factors to consider when ordering custom clothing for your organization or event. There’s a lot of different product options out there, and many printers have a diverse range of shirt styles and fabrics available. Switch it up – order hoodies and t-shirts – to ensure the most exposure for your brand no matter the weather.
Many students make Toronto either their permanent or temporary home while attending UofT, York, Ryerson, Humber or any of another number of post-secondary institutions in the city. Custom clothing is a great way for students to show their true colours, whether for their sorority, fraternity, club or association, and there’s a lot of opportunity to start clothing lines or brands.
Where some organizations might need economy t-shirts for a fundraiser or sporting event, others are looking for custom fashion apparel or uniforms for their businesses.
- Spring & Summer: T-shirts, Tank-tops, Light Hoodies, Long-sleeves, Regular Hats/Caps
- Fall & Winter: Hoodies, Sweaters, Light & Heavy Jackets, Toques
Toronto’s weather varies greatly. Your custom clothing can follow suit so that it’s always in season! Cotton shirts, polyester apparel and even fleece clothing (like hoodies + sweaters) are great options for a printed apparel purchase because they will see use year-round. Remember that layering is a good idea in the spring and fall when the days start and end cool with a peak period in-between.
Depending on the project, a variety of product can be more practical than an entire run of one shirt style because your branding will get more exposure. To help with this, minimum orders are based on the number of prints, so volume discounts will still apply when ordering different product types as long as your artwork stays the same.
The Bottom Line
Toronto is one of our biggest cities and there’s thousands of brands, businesses, events and organizations that use custom clothing in various ways. As a buyer, remember to cater to those who will wear your clothing in your material choices, colours and sizes to stand out in the crowd.
UPLOAD YOUR ARTWORK & ORDER NOW!
Our printed shirt design studio makes it fast and simple to order your custom shirts.
Just select your product / colours and get your estimate.
Easy as can be and hassle free!
Placing an order doesn't need to be stressful!
Online business being what it is, we know that as a smart customer you need to check us out.
We’re always looking for ways to build trust with new potential customers who are looking to place their first order.
It’s possible you’re local to us and have seen our team in person, but since we service all of Canada there’s a chance we won’t have the opportunity to meet you… but we still want to show that we are experts who process orders securely and efficiently.
Here's how we build trust at the Ottawa Custom Clothing team:
- We’ve got a photo of our actual shop with our company banner and a cute dog. (Hey we actually exist!)
- When we take photo’s of shirt orders we throw an Ottawa Custom Clothing card on them so you know our shop actually handled and printed the order.
- We have a whole wack of positive reviews from customers on different review websites (in fact most of our business is from local referrals).
- We are shared and liked by companies and non-profits who’ve used us in the past on facebook.
- We do our best to talk the talk. We write out ordering guides on the website and other useful information to help you place a good order.
- And – best of all – you can hop on the phone and chat with us. Nothing beats hearing from a real person 🙂
More than anything we are shirt printers and embroiderers focused on our craft.
We want to use our skill and knowledge to help as many Canadians as possible receive cool custom shirts, uniforms, sportswear and whatever other apparel they might be looking for. We are excited and passionate to be a guiding force in how our country looks and what clothing they wear.
At the end of the day the first order is the hardest to give the go-ahead on for customers, once we get through that then we can grow together!
If there’s any questions you have about placing an order we’d be happy to help!